Monday, May 30, 2011

Emotional

I'm very emotional today, Lord. Felt so frustrated and yet so disappointed. People just like to do everything for their own good. We tend to do something that we will benefit and throw other things to other people. I always tell myself that children are innocent. I kept thinking about God and depending on Him. Even though the children make me angry but still they are children. Adults make me angry then I have to leave my emotions to God. But thank God I didn't scream and shout at my children.

There was a few instances that my tears were forming around my eyes already. Forcing myself to hold back my tears and continue to be normal. I doubt there is anybody who know I'm not okay. I was thinking of changing to work at PCF. At least when they have holidays I can have holidays too. And I don't have to bathe them, pat them to sleep. I only need to face the children only for about 3-4 hours and then the next class will come in.

I want to have a day that I can spend it with GOD only and relax myself. Lord, it's so difficult to continue but I won't try to give up. So please help me to endure and be able to solve my problems. I felt that I'm always being bullied. People just like it because they know that I won't talk back or do anything. Well, God will settle for me.

No comments: