I took my assessment video for the third time today and I believe it is the last time. It's so bad for me to keep on waking the children up early. I hope that my LORD will help me to pass through this assessment. Finishing all the reports too. Hallelujah! Working working working. Studying studyin studying. My mood swing is so bad these few days. Sometimes I really hate menses a lot.
How am I going to bring Jesslyn's present to work than to orchard? The Pooh bear is so big and there is no place for me to put at my workplace. Jesus, please help me. Show me what to do with the bear! Thank You Jesus. Presents and birthday, sometimes I can really hate them. That's why there was a year when I didn't celebrate my birthday but my friend gave me a surprise.
Worrying too much is not a good thing, in fact I shouldn't be worrying. It's because God is my EVERYTHING! I should depend on Him and go to sleep now. Yeah!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment