Thank God for showing His great love to me. Yesterday I was helpless and at the verge of crying. Every wednesday and thursday we are supposed to bring the mattresses of K1 and K2 from music room to classroom and back. Supposedly all the teachers are to help out, but don't know where are all the teachers. Ever since the K1 AT don't come for work, the K1 teachers kept asking me to help them to bring their mattresses too. While one teacher is working late shift, the other is staying in the office doing work. Well, they are busy, me too. I have my parent function and PTC to do. Just because I'm ok with everything and I'm an AT, they can order me around in doing things that they are supposed to do. If you want me to help, I'm ok, but u want me to do it ALONE and there you are doing your own work. Then who is going to help me with my work? Actually, seriously I'm ok with helping, but my manager and my teacher told me lots of things to protect myself. Then the other side, they are asking me to do their work. Anyway, I nearly break down, because I don't know how to say no when I'm supposed to.
After work, I went for prayer meeting and my cell and God cheer me up. They comfort me. God bring people and also during the prayer, they prayed for me. It's very tough staying in child care, but the children motivates me to be there with them. If I really want to quit, I would need to wait till they graduate. Today, God sent people to show me love again. The service-learning facilitator washed our feet and it was a great blessing that I was shocked when I heard that. At first I want to reject, but it is a blessing from God. So I shouldn't reject God's love for me, and I accept it. I'm learning how to receive from others. I really want to thank God for everything that happened to me in these past 2 weeks. It's a fruitful week. Hallelujah praise the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment