I have been preparing for parent function and the video for my course and outing for K2. This month is a first busy period of the year. It's difficult for the K2s' teachers to apply leave. I have not been having proper rest until today. I was really resting in the LORD this early morning. It was like at prayer mountain, just that it's more noisy at ECP. I thank God for today!
Last Friday's parent function ends quite late and I leave the centre at about 2345. Next day work at 0700 end work at 1300. Went for class at bras basah at 1400 and ends at 1800. Rushed to Marine Parade for Gkidz at 1830 but I reached at about 1930. Ends at 2200. It was a wonderful experience and thank God that I'm able to go through it without falling apart.
Have a weird feeling about my menstration. Last month till now, my menses come 1 week and rest 1 week, come again rest again for 1 week. So weird! Lord, I hope I'm just thinking too much. Help me to not worry about anything. I believe that is because I'm too stress up. Now I realised what work life is and I understand a bit of the world. How people can just tell lie to protect themselves even in Christian's workplace.
Sometimes, I just felt like crying. That's the problem with me, I don't like to share my problems. Everytime I share my problems, something or someone will make me even more sad than my problems. So I learnt to only tell God and nobody else. I don't know whether is this right or wrong not to tell people. But I just felt more comfortable like this. That's why I prefer to not talk than talk non-stop. I can talk a lot if I want to but I just like it when I'm quiet.
I felt that that's me when I'm quiet even though sometimes it resulted in me being left out. Oh no! I think the devil is attacking me right now! God please help me not to feel emotional. I want to be happy with You! OK let me stop this right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment