Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ASSIGNMENT..!!

Today have e-learning so didn't have to wake up so early..
but my grp meet for grp assignment..
we have grp presentation on this thurs, week 5, 7 & 14..!!
so many only for semester 1..
dunno still have some more or not..
n den i was late for half an hr..
so ps cos never late for so long b4 n some more is new frens..
doesn't means old frens nvm..
basically i'm late bcos of e bus agn..!!
waited for like half an hr..??
so damn pissed..
during lab lesson for e nursing care I laugh wif my classmates like mad..
for e 1st time in my new environment I laugh like this, laugh until my tears rolled down..
hahax..
jux now I came across a video n some pics from e twilight website..
n this video talks abt y edward which is Robert have his hair in this way..
it's damn funny..
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/video/robert-interview-with-jay-leno

LoVe,
fLoReNcE

No comments: