Topic: Facing the Giants
Main verse: ^1 Samauel 17:33-50
Preacher: Pastor Caleb Chan
-How to overcome the Giant of fear?
1)Recount your past victories.
^verse 36-37
2)Declare you are victories.
^verse 46-47
3)Fight for your victory.
^verse 48-50
*James 2:17
Today during cell Charrisa gave us a paper typed by her which said:
Picture for a moment, Jesus is hanging on the cross. The people are mocking Him, saying, "He committed His life to God. Let God set Him free, if indeed He is so powerful." Even the one who is being crucified next to Him says, "If you are really the son of God, save yourself and save us all as well." People were screaming al sorts of insanities. Even His own disciples turned their backs on Him. After having vowed never to leave Jesus, Peter denied Him three times. Jesus was alone. His only hope was the Father, but God also turned His back on His son. That is why we heard that desperate plea spoken from His lips, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" The Bible says that God hates one thing, and that is sin. At that precise moment, Jesus was drenched in the sin of all humanity.
Tml I'm having sch alr..
going to poly being an independent student..
n I have 3 hours of break..
dunno how to make use of e 3 hrs..
so I asked Ting to acc mi for 1 hr..
from 2pm to 3pm..
after that left 2 hrs I think I go buy books den read it n c still can do what..
BORED..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment