Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LATE..!!

Late for 2 days..!!
I was late for ytd n today for 10 mins, luckily dey have 10 mins grace..
if not I left one more chance only..
dey told us that if dere is 3 late, it will b counted as 1 absent..
ytd I was late bcos dere was a traffic jam so now I noe, when I'm suppose to reached sch at 8am, I have to leave home at 6.30am..
which means I have to wake up at 5.30AM..!!
ohhx my gosh..!!
today my reason for being late was that I left home late..
it was damn tired n so hot..!!
imagine u have to walk as fast as possible from e bus stop pass e YCK mrt station to NYP..!!
it's that kind when u r in a competition when u r only allowed to walk n win e 1st place..
den when I reached sch I was running like mad..
e worst part was that I couldn't find any lift..
so I climb e stairs from e 2nd floor to e 6TH FLOOR..!!
by e time I reached e classroom I was so breathless..
n I sweat a lot even I'm wearing spagetti top n a 3/4 pants..
today I have my 1st lecture on SOCIOLOGY..!!
I love SOCIOLOGY..!!
e tcher is so funny n interesting..
her teaching makes mi love this module so much..
hahax..
I have a module on psychology but I haven't start yet so I dunno anything abt it..
but I have roughly read it n I think it's quite interesting too..
after sch I met Cherry, Chu Sin, Ying & Ting to e CCA carnival..
Ting & I have sign up for e make-up artiste team..!!
I think it's cool bcos this CCA includes hairstyling, nail art, Henna art & body art..
so next wed we r heading down for interview..
but dey jux wanna ask whether r we really interested or not, can we commit ourself all that..
after that Ting, Ying & mi went back to SGS to take out cert n grad cert too..
we saw ms mok,mr singh(VP),ms chee(P),mr hum, ms tan SE n mr tee..
dey talked to mr tee abt A maths which I listen wif a ? on top of my head..
hahax..
hope can c ms sim, ms Tan KL, ms seow n many more other tcher..



LoVe
fLoReNcE



No comments: