Main verse: ^Hebrews 12:1-2^
Preacher: Apostle Lawrence Khong
God wants to connect with anybody who want to connect with Him.
By faith we can connect with God.
*Hebrews 11:6
~When we fix our eyes on Jesus:
1)We know we are PRECIOUS
The Chinese believe that if you believe, it will be true, but if you don't believe, it will not be true.
But it is wrong because if something is real, it will be true even you don't believe.
*Romans 3:23
* " 6:23
*2 Corinthians 5:21
*Isaiah 53:6
*Hebrews 10:19-20
2)We know we have POWER
3)We know we have PURPOSE
^verse 1^ - "...marked up for us."
*Ephesians 2:10
Today I went with my parents and her frens to buy my laptop.
1st time having my own laptop.
bought alr I do not have e chance to use.
my 3 sista wanna use 1st so I lent it to them.
anyway I still got lots of time to use it.
sch is opening soon.
can't wait to go to sch.
this holi is to long and i'm really bored of it alr..
[hahax..]
ok i wanna go alr..
God bless u'll..
No comments:
Post a Comment