Tuesday, April 14, 2009

At home doing some stupid stuff

Today stayed at home n watch show den play Sims..
a bit bored..
den read e story book "Broken" which i borrowed from Xiu Mei..
e story is abt a small girl..
her story is v sad n those guys who abused her is horrible n disgusting..
anyway my whole day is slacking..
hahax..
actually Xiao Qian asked mi to acc her to find Ying den after that go shop shop but I was lazy to go out..
dunno y actually I can ask her to acc mi to bugis but didn't think abt it until now..
hahax..
Ying today told mi that her orientation quite bored..
but she made a few frens alr..
Xiu Mei doesn't really like her day in sch bcos dere is too many malay girls..
it's not racist but jux she wanna some chi frens..
I couldn't get to meet up wif bell..
I haven't meet her since dunno how many hundred days..
she didn't work alr still seems to b so busy..
I felt that it's diff to meet her up..
n I also haven't talk to her v long alr..
I hope we can at least sit down n have a chat..
n sch is starting soon in 5 more days..
ok gtg to slp..
God Bless u'll..!!
muackx..!!
:D

LoVe,
bAObEI

No comments: