
This view was taken at 6.35am along e corridor of my hse..
e actual scenery was even more beautiful than this image..
I dunno y I jux love to look at e sky no matter it is dark bright heavy or what so eva, I think it is still as beautiful as it is..
today have a 8am lesson den at 9am we have breaks until 1pm..!!
a 1st 4 hrs dunno what to do..
luckily dere is assigments for group presentation durng week 5 & 7..
den we make use of e time to discuss abt it..
den after that go com lab use com awhile den went to find Ying n have lunch..
after lunch I went to find Hazel..
today talked a lot abt Shan Dong wif Cui Xue..
althgh she talks v fast I still tried to catch up wif her but sometimes I will stop her n explain..
She n hazel is a good fren..
after sch supposed to meet Ying den go bell's hse..
but bell agn suddenly dun have e time to meet us..
I was quite fed-up wif it but still 4gave her..
dere is no point being angry wif her..
but I'm disappointed that I couldn't get my books which I alr need it..!!
ok..quite sleepy now..
nitex nitex..
No comments:
Post a Comment