Monday, April 20, 2009

Orientation n my 1st study day at NYP..!!

NR0928
My nursing Class
Awesome: 3 guys, 18 girls (including e absentee)
When we r having lunch, listening to instrustions n exchanging nos.
Priya, Zahidah, Li, Jie, OGL (I 4got her name :P), Xin Ru..
Cui Xue, Hazel, Valentina, Suhaila, Yang Liu, n ME (my mouth n nose)
Cui Xue n Hazel playing e flour game.. Yang Liu, Suhaila & me playing e passing of ping pong balls ith chopsticks..XD
Adeline, Lina, Priya, Sena & Pauline playing e passing of rubber bands with toothpicks.. :P
Priya & Sena
Adeline & Lina
Hazel, Yang Liu, Nadia & me playing e passing of opened toothpaste with our toes..
U can't spot mi, bcos I'm hidden - not on purpose..
hahax..
It's coming to e end of e day..!!
Playing sudoku
Today went to sch n reached 15 mins early..
I met Ying at TFTA to take my booklist..
we only have to buy 6 books n I have alr bought 4 books with e help of my classmates..
dey r v good n always helping one another..
3 hrs of lectures was quite interesting..
1st we have e critical thinking, it does not have exams but we an assignment that we need to write 1000 words essay..
which I think it is not easy..
today our group Chairman set some grp rules..
it's simple we jux dun leave any boby behind..everyone will stick tgt..
everyone should support n help each one of us to pass our diploma..
we still have organised a monthly celebration for bdaes..
i think it's cool staying with them..
dey r v nice ppl..
when I heard this I felt that God has helped mi..
in e beginning, I prayed for God to help mi with my frens..
I prayed that I will not b alone n that I will have at least one fren..
but God blessed mi even more..
He gave mi a whole bunch of frens from diff age grp..
N i felt happy..
thx God n now I'm sleepy..
have to slp early for tml's lessons..
LoVe
fLoReNcE

No comments: