There is too many things for mi to complete..!!
but I rather have things to do den slack all day..
ytd went for job training & I reached home @ 12midnite..!!
didn't have e chance to start revising..
only until today after sch I rushed back home den I start my revision..
but den I was too occupied by other modules..
I'm distracted..!!
den I hurry to study my nursing lab theory test..
well I think I might not b able to do well but hope @ least I get a pass..
hahax..
this wk is gonna b damn busy..
have to start both my 1500 & 350 words essays soon..!!
if not I sure dun have time to complete..
some more it's like sch reopen e 1st day we have to hand in alr..
ohhx my gosh..!!
ok I have to put oil & cont. studying..
No comments:
Post a Comment