


.jpg)
.jpg)
today Miss Tan CH was so gd..
she bought for e 4 of us a choco cake .. hershey's dark choco .. & a chain thingy..
she said we done a gd job..
bcos dere is only a few student will really put their whole heart into doing it..
somemore we volunteer it on our own..
but den I felt that we still need to improve loads..
well today was our PNPE presentation..
we did a gd job..
it's jux that we missed out e long term evaluation..
but den Mdm Ng TL thinks that we r ok bcos she said she didn't comment much means we done a gd job..
after sch Lina Pam & I went to AMK polyclinic to take our thyphoid vaccination..
it cost us $25..!!
but we need it to work in e F&B line..
e nurse who injected us was v. chatty..
but den it's gd..
bcos nurses should comm. with their pt..
ahrx..I dunno what am I talking abt..
hahax..
anyway when it was done I felt that I lose a bit of hearing & den I couldn't breathe well..
I thgt I was gg to faint..
but den I kept on asking God to help mi..
den I was ok..!!
e jab was nth & it's not that pain..
I think it's bcos I'm alr used to taking injection..
but still I'm scared of injection..!!
ok I'm being talkative & talking rubbish..
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment