Sunday, December 27, 2009

The promise [Sunflower's agreement]


Ohhx my gosh..!!
e channel U show(9.30pm): "The Promise" was damn nice..!!
it was abt this gal called shanshan who suffered from mild intellectual disabled & this guy from e same bakery shop that she works in..
she is 18 but e mind is only 10 yrs old..
she was being look down & her mother protects & love her unconditionally jux like e Lord God Himself..
I was really touched by e whole show..
touched by what e content is abt..
touched by what e actors & actresses said..
touched by e story..
I was so touched until my tears kept on flowing out non-stop..
even when my sista asked mi to tell her what it's abt(bcos she missed it) I couldn't say out..
bcos once I said out I started to cry..
well it's really a gd show that I love a lot..!!
hope dey will sell e CD..

No comments: