Last fri was damn rushing..
After sch dere is projects to finish..
den I went back home to prepare things b4 gg to Ying's bdae chalet..
reached dere @ 9plus @ nite..
was damn disappointed with when we can't check in..
e person @ e check in place said that if I book e chalet with my name means I have to produce my NTUC membership card upon checking in..
but den e thing is that I dun have any..
den e person asked us to add on $100 more..!!
den I asked e person den y e previous time when I came dere dey didn't say anything until now I check in den dey make noise..
some more that time I didn't check in is somebody else who helped mi to check in..
den in e end talk talk talk until Ying's father just pay e money..
I've learnt a lesson..
e next day which is sat..
bell went home early in e morning..
we stay in e chalet doing nth but watching show..
den Ying's cousins came & followed after that everybody else came..
enjoy that day but den was quite tired..
every moment felt like slping but den in e end stayed up late until abt 3plus..
hahax..
in e end dun have e energy to go to church..
went home straight away slp until 2pm..
woke up & did my stuff..
now I'm tired & I'm gg to slp..
will upload e photos when I receive it..
No comments:
Post a Comment