Woahx..!!
today have e nursing lab theory test..
I didn't really go & revise den I felt that it's quite diff..
but den I hope I can @ least pass..
well after that Lina, Adeline, Priya, Pamela & I went to AMK hub to watch NEW MOON..!!
it was so damn nice..!!
but den I dunno y dere will b ppl who dun like..
anyway I was kinda disappointed when it came to e ending..
it was not an ending @ all..!!
so sickening..!!
how can Edward asked that qns & it ends dere..?!?!
now we have to wait till one more yr so that we can watch eclipse..!!
ok nvm shall go & read my books..
e books r more interesting than e movie..
but den I like both..
well today I didn't really have e time to spend @ home with my family members..
these few days kept on coming back home late & I spent way too much on food..!!
I should control e temptation..!!
ok gotta slp early as tml I'm having a full day in sch..
No comments:
Post a Comment