Today went to sch for e HA practice..
we didn't really practice at all..
we jux talked & talked..
den Pam & I decided to join e Sakuran cultural club which I wanted to join since I 1st enter this poly..
but den nobody can acc mi to join so I dun dare..
but now got Pam to acc mi..!!
yeahx..!!
den after HA went to Heidi's hse actually to cont. our HA but den we have our damaged DIY session..
like gg to her hse & destroy her kitchen like that..
but anyway we have an experience..
hahax..
on e way to her hse we wanted to walk a shorter way..
but den e we saw one dog v. hyper jump here jump dere..
den I started to panick den kept on saying dun want dun want..
den I scared until I cried..
hahax..
silly mi..!!
I got dog at home yet I scared other dogs..
No comments:
Post a Comment