Sunday, December 6, 2009

The blood of our Identity

Sermon title: The blood that saved your face - From shame to significance (The blood of our identity)
Preacher: Apostle Lawrence Khong
Main verse: Isaiah 50:6-7; 52:13-15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pastor Nina's preaching:
You can b a leader..!!
You can b a people-builder..!!
If you want to b a leader, what you must do..??
1] Follow Jesus' example
John 13:15

2] Set an example
1 Timothy 4:12
~In speech: How do I talk to people?
~In life: How do I live my life?/How is m conduct?
~In love: Do I really show love to other people?
~In faith: Do I really trust God?
~In purity: Do I live a life of integrity?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The face represent our identity.
-Jesus bled for us because:
1)Our identity is lost when we sinned.
Genesis 3:7, 11
Exodus 3:10
" 3:11 "Who am I..."
" 3:12 "...I'm with you..."
-It's not abt who u r, it's abt who God is.
-If u know who God is, you will noe who u r, bcos ur identity is in God!
Galatians 3:28

2)Our identity determines our destiny
Isaiah 62:2
Luke 1:36
Genesis 1:1-2
-God does not call people by their weakness, He call people of who they r & who they will become.
Judges 6:11-12
2 Corinthians 5:17, 20-21

The Blood Of Our Identity

No comments: