Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Armor of God


Today I was abt to post sth unpleasant abt somebody..
but Charissa happens to come to my hse & talked my sista & I abt Phillippians 6:10-20
it's a passage abt e armor of God..
when it was coming to an end, suddenly e Holy Spirit spoke to mi that I shouldn't post sth unpleasant abt that somebody..
whateva we do we have to LOVE ppl around us..
no matter how ppl treat u..
& we have to 4give even though we couldn't 4give..
but this didn't come to mi when she is talking abt that passage..
it was when she referred us to another verse..
ok anyway I wanna post it here abt e passage she shared with us..

Armor of God:
1) Belt of truth buckle around your waist
2) With the breastplate of righteousness in place
3) With ur feet fitted with the readiness that causes from the gospel of peace
4) Take up the shield of faith
5) Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit
6) Pray in e Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests

It is not a passage of words..
as u read & really unds it u will noe e true meaning of what God wants u to do..
He wants us to have all this b4 we fight against e evil ones..
this passage really talks to mi a lot..
& I really wanna thank her for telling us that verse..
Christians!! Read & unds what it means..!!
it is impt..!!

No comments: