Thursday, September 30, 2010

Being sad and happy at the same time is confusing

Hi peeps! I have been too busy to update my blog recently. There was two birthday celebration on last weekend. Ting's 19th and Heidi's 18th! Then Monday celebrate Ting's birthday again. Took loads of photos and have lots of fun too. I have lots of stuff to say but don't think I can type it all out here. I think I will just keep it in my brain memories. In short, I enjoyed a lot hanging out with both my secondary and poly friends.

Then actually these few days I have been very moody. I think I'm very emotional for almost a month? I just felt moody and maybe I think a lot too. Yesterday without warning I broke down suddenly. I tried to control my crying but the tears just stubbornly came down. When I was about to sleep I cried again. This time round I cried out loud. I thought everybody was asleep so I let my guts down. But my sister suddenly woke up and asked me what happened. I didn't tell her because I don't know what happened too. Yet at the back of my mind, it kept telling me that I knew why I was crying. Because I was too confused of what I was thinking so I don't know why I was crying.

No comments: