


Sunday there was a wedding dinner, my 2nd uncle's wedding. It was a great day which we get to see everybody in the whole family. All the cousins that sometimes Chinese New Year some don't come. Uncles and Aunts who sometimes also can't join us in Chinese New year also came. It was a great family gathering! I hope to have more family gatherings. Even if it's just with my cousins. We spent the whole of sunday at ah ma's house and I was not willing to go home. It's because we don't always get to go there.
Monday when to meet Pamela to settle some stuff. Spent some time with her and wish that I have more time to spend with her. We hang around doing our stuff and chit-chat. Then she have to leave early because she has attachment the next morning. Suddenly I miss everyone so much that I hope that I can always have the time to meet with people that I miss. My primary school friends, my secondary school friends, my poly school friends and my cousins!
Tuesday we went to ah ma's house in the morning again. It was 2nd uncle's Registry of Marriage(ROM). It was so cool to be there witnessing the marriage, but I'm not the main witness. The words that was being said there was so cool and touching. Marriage is a 2 person thing, it doesn't concern anybody. You can't be force to be married. There is more but I forget already. But I know it was a very cool thing. The words said was so powerful yet people divorce so easily. They don't mean it in their heart when they said it. It's such a pity.

"Marriage: A community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all, two."
~ Ambrose Bierce
No comments:
Post a Comment