Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A word/vision

I received a vision or maybe a word from God! In my dream, there was this paper which is given to me which said, "If you believe, pray!" That was not the exact sentence but the meaning was there. In my dream, I even ask God to let me remember this! Haha! I don't really know why God gave me this, because obviously I pray for every single thing. Or it could be I was thinking of something but haven't pray about it yet. And He might be waiting for me to pray so that He can fulfill it. Maybe I should ask God to show me another clearer vision why He showed me that. I find that God likes to communicate to me via my dreams. Maybe I'm not quiet enough when I'm awake. Quiet in that sense that my mind is not constantly concentrating on God. Haha! I shouldn't be behaving like this.

No comments: