Friday, September 3, 2010

You can do great things!






Updates of yesterday's photo:)

Today conduct the teens 40 day of faith for the second time only. Sometimes you have many friends doesn't mean they are supportive of you and are willing to spend time with you. People come and go in your life. Some are just temporary who will just stay until they meet new friends. The best thing in my life is that I know God. I'm so thankful of that! He is my best friend for life! I have so many problems in my friendships so God is here. He is here for me to be my best friend.

Back to the point, today's session was on 'You can do great things!' With Christ in the vessel we can smile at the storm, smile at the storm. Smile and believe you can do all things through Christ who will strengthen you. Well, personally, I believe that God is going to use me greatly. I almost die when I was a child in the hospital. But I didn't, He wants me to stay here to help Him do His work. He said that I'm His masterpiece and I'm part of His plan. I will prepare myself for the future.

Just now at the small group fellowship, Kai Xin said NYP has this new course which is called Social work. I'm interested to study that course but my interest is more to children but I guess I can try that too because social work works with all kinds of ages right? Maybe if I really can't get in to early childhood I can consider this course. I still can help people who needs help and it's a way of showing God's love to others. Yeah!:)

Have a happy day!:D

No comments: