Friday, September 10, 2010

Social Work or Early Childhood?

Which course should I choose, O Lord? Social Work or Early Childhood? Social Work's grades only need at least C6 for English but Early Childhood need B4. It is easy to get in to Social Work as also it's a new course in NYP.

I try my best to retake English but still I can't get B4. I applied for SEED institute to allow me to study Early Childhood but got rejected. Is it God's plan for me to have my English result as C6 even though I have retook it? That day when we have the You can Dream! session, they talked about God has a purpose for us and we can dream great dreams. So on the way home while I was reading the biography story book which is called, "Runaway", I suddenly have an interest to study Social Work.

I don't know whether is the feeling from God. God, if it's not from you, please take it away. Thank you! I checked what Social Work needs to do. It is related to healthcare settings. So in the end, I'm still lead to healthcare setting. It's just that I won't be a nurse but a social worker.

It seems that everything I choose to study needs to speak out loud. I have to overcome my fear of stage speaking. So now I have to pray hard and ask God to direct my path to His will. God! Please please direct my path and give me a clear way so that I will know which course to choose. Thank You!:)

No comments: