Thursday, September 9, 2010

Talk to God


Yesterday night God didn't tell me anything in my dream, but in the morning when I flipped the daily calendar to today God spoke to me. He said that prayer is a powerful connection between our needs and Him-and He is always more than enough. Then in the 'living life' devotional book God said that, "When God guides, He does so with our best interest in His plan. It's not always easy to determine, but the closer we get to God and the more time we spend in prayer, His will becomes ours."

I believe that God is telling me to pray more. Let prayer to be my constant practice. Prayer will be like the air that I breathe. I will talk more to God. I think I like the idea of constantly talking to Him. So when I'm bored I can talk to Him aka Holy Spirit. Maybe I won't be fearful of other stuff too.

Prayer is a way to connect to God.

No comments: