Monday, September 13, 2010

Love the sky!

"And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." (7)So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. (8)God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning-the second day."
(Genesis 1:6-8)




I love the sky a lot! I thank God that He made such a perfect sky for us. It just amazed me every time I see the sky. Every morning when I open the door, the bright sky will instantly cheer me up. No matter how tired or how sad I am, the sky always make me feel good. So that's why I like to go to the beach so much. Over there, the sky is not being block by buildings after buildings. I can be able to see the sky stretch from high above to touch the sea and also horizontally from one end to the other end.

I remembered when I was young, whenever I'm being punished for doing the wrong things, after crying I will stand at my window and look out to the sky. After that I will feel good. Sometimes when I'm hurt I like to look out at the sky too. But it is just a temporary comfort, so the pain will come again if I don't have the Lord Jesus Christ.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3) And we have to also believe this: "The LORD is near to all who calls on him, to all who calls on him in truth." (Psalm 145:18)

God is willing to give us happiness by worshipping Him only. He loves us and He is always with us. He is never too far away from us. He is just a whisper away. He is the God of our happy and sad time. Pray this prayer: Dear God, "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me." (Psalm 51:10-12) Amen!

No comments: