Yesterday Late afternoon went to JUST ACIA at Dhoby Ghaut to celebrate Yu Da's 19th birthday. The drinks and ice creams are free flow! It's so worth it. There is Korean, thai and many asia food. It's delicious and the price is affordable for students. I think youths like it because there is more youths than the adults.
After bidding goodbyes to Ying, we went to plaza singapura. While Ting and I was happily talking, the guys with Bell decided to watch movie. They was walking so fast that Ting and I lost them. It's been so long since I met her, so we have so much to say that I miss hanging out together. In the end we didn't watch any movies. We went to *Scape's kbox. The kbox there is so high class but they don't serve drinks.
It's kind of a weird service but I like the ambience. The equipment used are also very cool. Plus the seats are like bed! Hang around until 1 plus in the morning then went back home. Reach home around 2 plus. I have a great day!:)
Today bake a new kind of cake with Rose. We added chocolates chips into the cake. It was very delicious. I brought it to the children 40DOF small group and the feedback was good. I wanted to bring some tomorrow for Heidi, Pam and their Jap friends but there isn't enough for all. The ingredients are so limited if not I will bake some more.
40DOF small group was the last session and I spent some time after the session with the children. While playing the truth or dare game with them, I know a bit of what their personality are like. They are really cute children who are constantly looking for love. In 2 weeks time we are having some celebration for them. It's because they will finish their PSLE around then.
Ok my post is like in a mess. I'm like talking crap! Haha! Anyway I'm going to rest in God now. Ciaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment