I nearly lost my voice today. If I really lose it, I will be in trouble. I can't tell the children what to do and what not to do. Thank God that my voice was normal when I reached centre. These few days' weather is not so good and I got a cold. I saved a lot of electricity because the nights are too cold to switch on fans! The weather is changing so drastically.
I'm becoming to get used to Ms Low's strictness. Because she want to exercise professionalism so that's why she needs everything done by a time. Even though she is a manager, she don't put her so high up and treat her staff like maid. Thank God for such a good boss.
Mrs Lim told me that she will put me for first aid course with Clarinda. It will be after Chinese New Year. For 6 days, which are all weekdays. From 1830 to 2130!! God please allow me to have enough time to rest. This week supposedly have voice training but I think no seats anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment