I didn't go for work today! I miss my K2 children very much. In addition, I have lots of undone work waiting for me to finish! I hope I can get back to work and finish everything by Monday or latest by Tuesday. Lord please help me with that!
OK let me tell you what happened to me that it blocked me from going to work. I was happily bathing and suddenly I accidentally kicked the floor and it bleeds a lot. I thought it was just bleeding because I cut myself, but I saw a black line below the cut. It means the foreign body cut my skin and went inside and stayed that. I was quite scared but after I prayed for God's help, I was calmed down.
I quickly finish my bath and in the process of bathing, I rested my right feet, that was injured, on the short platform between the small drain. After some time, it started to hurt and the moment I bring up my feet, I saw blood flowing down very quickly and there was a lot of blood. I was so scared that I quickly lifted up my leg letting my feet face me.
After bathing, I called my mother for help. She was actually on her way to work but rushed back to help me. She wanted to squeeze the foreign body out but I was too scared to allow her to do that, because I scared it might go deeper instead of coming out. So she she brought me to see the 24 hours doctor. The doctor examined the wound and wanted to refer me to Mount Alvernia which is a private hospital. I was worried that I couldn't claim the medical fees if I didn't go to the government one.
So after that I was referred to CGH A & E. I went through triage and then consultation, X-ray and lastly the OT room! Inside, I was asked to lie down and it was very very cold. I thought the doctor will just cut my skin and take out. Yes, they did that but they said I need to have LA (Local Anesthesia). My reaction was "huh~?" I have no choice because it is a must if not it will be even more painful. The moment the needle goes in, I was screaming and crying at that same time like someone just died. It was so painful that the range from 0 to 10, my answer will be 10. It's that painful.
I even forgets to have my morning devotion and I have no appetite to eat for the whole day. Since morning till now, I only drank one packet of milo and one bowl of fish noodle. Thank God I still have the strength to go for cell group to praise God for everything that happens. So thank You Jesus. God answered my prayer too. When I was waiting for my turn, I considered quite long whether I should go to the toilet. I pray that they will call me after I come back from the toilet. By faith I went to the toilet, and praise God the nurse called me immediately I reached the waiting area! God is good all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment