Children are always fighting over sitting beside me. I have no choice but I need to either put the special needs children beside me, if there is any, or put those that are very difficult to handle one. When I can't sit with them, they gave me a sad face. During small group time, I taught them how to play UNO and they like it. It's my first time teaching them in a group. Although it might be difficult but it's very interesting to teach them. One group with seven children is a very big group. God please give me the knowledge to teach the children. Thank You!
Nap time was very boring because there is nothing for me to do. I get to calm down Shi Kai and brought him to sleep. He was playing during nap time so was being punished to sleep with N class. I love his younger brother, Shi Xuan a lot. He is so chubby and cute. He is always nodding his head when I tell him something, but sometimes he nod and didn't do anything. HAHA! Can't blame him, because he is a special need child.
After my duty, I went to print loads of notes out for Ms Low. There is so much for me to complete. There is a lot of work for me to complete. I hope to comeplete by this friday. God please help me to finish my work by this friday. Thank You! Still have to prepare the books for Ms Low to teach. Jesus please help me to be able to find everything that we need. Thanks!
After nap time, I went over to K1 class to help out because Cassandra didn't come. I find that my chinese is horrible! I can't believe that I don't know how to write seven in chinese! Han Yu Pin Ying and those words is so difficult for me to teach them. When I start to teach, I will start to say in chinese which I'm not suppose to. Lord please lock my knowledge inside my brain so that it won't come out. Thank You!
Today the T class came in to school. I was turning at the corner and I could hear crying toddlers. Most of them are crying so badly that I feel like hugging them. I heard that it won't stop until after about half the year. Actually some still cry when it's near end of the year. Poor children. Lord please bring comfort and love to the toddlers. Thank You Jesus!
I'm enjoying my work and am loving it, but I don't like to bathe them when they wet their pants. It's because it's a lot of hard work and sometime they don't have anymore clothes, we have to find in the cupboard for them. So tedious! God please give me the strength and energy to do all these things. Thank You Lord!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment