Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finally

Finally I bought my new year's clothes and some other new clothes too! I find that I still fit in comfortably with cheap clothes. This year I didn't buy any new shoes because I think I have too many heels. So will just wear back those heels. My mother accompanied me to Amk hub, Nex, Chinatown and lastly Bugis. It was very tiring to walk for so long, since morning till evening. Almost 12 hours!

Thank God I finally found somebody who want to work at my child care. Jing Yi who is my cousin is very interested. If she come to work, hopefully I can go back to my K2. Although the toddlers are very adorable, it's very tiring to take care of them. But K2 always make me shout at them which I don't like it at all. Overall, I still love everyone of them.

I hope I can soon said that I'm finally healed! Lord please heal me completely! Thank You!

No comments: