Monday, January 3, 2011

Wonderful start

Wonderful start of the year. Everything went quite smoothly except that the children kept misplacing their shoes. Most of the K2 children kept going back to the K1 classroom. Wei Jun even went back and want to put at the K1 pencil case basket. So funny. Wei Kai took the cup and plate for teabreak and went to K1 classroom. But I can't blame them because it's just the first day of school.

When I was bathing Josh, he was happily singing songs while washing his body. When he washed his leg, he will sing something like "wash my leg, I wash my leg". The whole time he is washing with instructions given by himself. He is so cute! HAHA!

I'm starting to feel the challenges and everything. Ms Low taught me lots of things and I can feel the stress. There is so many things I need to do and learn. It's going to be a tough one but I'm going to do my best in everything. I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. Yeah! HEHE~

So every class meeting I'm going to act like a secretary, writing down notes while they are discussing matters. Every point I have to quickly write down. I need to hurry myself in everything I do. Temperature taking and bath time was too long. I got to buck up. There is this verse that always serve as an encourager to me whenever I need it; "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)" Thank You Jesus!:)

No comments: