Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lord Jesus!

Yesterday I didn't have the time to update my blog because both monday and tuesday I went out till very late. Monday I went to buy clothes and Tuesday I went to collect my spectacle. When I wore my spectacle, the children was like, "Miss Tan why are you wearing a spectacle?" They are so fascinated by my spectacle that they didn't pay attention in class. I'm sorry about it but I can't stop myself from wearing, I need to look at words. Then the moment I wear my spectacle, my K2 children's head look so small. HAHA!

Yesterday Eason nearly kiss me! I was wiping him after bath and he was so happy that he suddenly bend forward and wanted to kiss me. Lucikly I was holding on to him. Then he said shyly, "Opps! Sorry." HAHA! He is so cute! This week after nap time I'm going over to T class to help. I'm tired and I need God's strength. One of the toddler, Rachel, called me aunty!!!! Ahrx! HAHA! And Gavin called Huang lao shi ah ma! The 3 years old children is so fun but they kept crying. Thank God I don't find their crying irritating.

Today one of my child has an accident. I don't know what happened to him but one of the lao shi came and told me that the child is bleeding. The moment I heard the word "bleeding" I was anxious and quickly went to take a look. It was quite serious and I immediately bring him to find teacher. Thank God one of my class lao shi came out at the right moment. I pray that the child will be blessed and the Holy Spirit will come and fill that place and protect everyone of us.

Actually I have lots of things to say, but I think I was my fever burns my energy and I can't remember other things that happened. Lord please take away my fever so that I can go to work to finish those work that I haven't finish. Thank You Lord Jesus!:)

No comments: