The pest control person came and spray pesticides near my centre area. Then there was this child I forgot who said that when they spray this, the cockroaches will come in. He must have experience it before. So clever. HAHA! When the cockroaches came in to the K1 class, they were screaming and screaming, the K2 was so busybody that they went to take a look. One of the K1 child got scared until she cry. So poor thing.
Because of the pesticide, we postponed the outdoor activities to music and movement (M & M). So during M & M time we went out for a short walk to see cockroaches. When we were moving from cockroach to cockroach, I was not fearful but I was alert of my surrounding. When the children saw me jumping away from a cockroach, they said "Miss Tan is scared of cockroach! HAHA!" Then Ms Low, "Yes, Miss Tan must be braver." HAHA!
I enjoyed my day today a lot with the T and N class. Yuan Kai suddenly want to take care of his clothes in the classroom and Janavia is singing praises to God. They are so adorable! Yi Ling, whom elder and eldest brother is Yi Hong and Yi Jie, is always smiling at me.
OK got to sleep soon, but first I'm going to eat because I'm quite hungry and later I'm going to eat my medicine. Thank God for whatever that happens today!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment