The K2s are very funny. Before we went out for outdoor activities, the children started smelling my hair for no reason. All of them said my hair smell so nice. HAHA! One of the child still said I'm beautiful! When he said the second time, he reasoned that it's because I wore dress, but actually I'm wearing a pant that look like skirt. HAHA! So cute!
As usual after nap time I went to help T class. One of them shit on the diaper and I have to help him clean. At first I was like, "huh~" but then I just do it because I have wipe so many patient's buttock already why not this? I even help that child wear diaper. I can be a mother already! HAHA! I like my everyday because the T class children are so so adorable. I love them so much.
Dear heavenly Lord Father, please help me to complete my work as soon as possible. It's like never ending. After I complete this work, the next work come. So Lord please give me your strength and energy to do Your work. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment