I've been contemplating whether to cut my hair short now or wait till June. 2 months may result in my hair being too long, but I always cut during school holidays. That's a habit of mine. If I don't cut, it's so hot nowadays, and it make me sweat so much. So Lord, please give me the wisdom. XD
Rushing to work was a very tiring thing to do. Today met Wei Yu on the way to school but only could say "Hi" to her, can't walk with her to school. She is so cute to the max! I love her and Yi Ling. When they are angry, they are so cute too! Wei Yu likes to act and Yi Ling can be a model. HAHA!
Xavier kept on asking me lots of questions today. Ever since he changed from the back to the middle, he has not stop talking. Actually he is very cute but don't know why he always make me angry. Have to work on him. No matter how disobedient the children are, there is one part of them will make me love them and cover up their disobedience. Of course I love them with an unconditional love.
I shall sleep earlier! I slept late last night and was unable to have a wonderful night. I think I have a weird dream but couldn't be able to remember it. Tomorrow still have 2 home visit to do. God please give me Your strength to continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment