Monday, April 11, 2011

Innocent and adorable

One of the child came to me to ask me to apply medicine for him. When I saw it was a scratch mark with visible nail shape, I asked him who did it. He told me it was from one of the Chinese teacher. I asked him the second time whether is it true and told him he cannot tell lie. He said yes and he didn't tell lie. I was speechless and don't know what to do except apply medicine for him. I thought of asking the teacher but I got a feeling that the teacher will said she didn't do it. But I'm not helping the child like this. I hope that the child's parent will complain. Am I silly to think that way? I'm troubled by the incident.

My manager was on leave so I have to tell the story of Jesus to them. Although they appeared to be bored by the story but it went into their mind. After telling the story to the children about why and how Jesus died for our sins, they said, "Jesus said cannot tell lie." It's when one of the child came and complained to me and the other said he was telling lie. HAHA! When I said Jesus loves children like you you you you and you, they were smiling from chin to chin. One child who is quite mischievous in class asked me, "Why they want to kill Jesus? He didn't do anything wrong mah." He sounded quite angry.


They taught me a lot through their actions and behaviours. and actually they are quite attentive. Especially that boy who asked me why they want to kill Jesus. He showed me that he cares for innocent people. Deep down in me I was crying. Yes! Jesus was innocent but He died for our sins. He paid for our debts and yet many of us still continue to sin and reject God. We are living in the end time. We Christians should be passionate in saving the lost souls! Fight for their lives! Fight with the Devil, We have the Holy Spirit who is powerful than the Devil. HALLELUJAH!

No comments: