Dao Jun is the second child who was sick and couldn't celebrate his birthday in school. He kept calling me but I couldn't really heard him because I was talking to another child. The moment I turned around and answer him, he said he want to vomit and immediately vomit in front of me. I quickly jumped back and nearly fall, as the back of me there are chairs. I didn't even have the chance to say, "OK quickly go!" Before that he already vomited. The poor child who was seated nearby couldn't take it, vomited too. My cake was quite near and I couldn't eat it:( Poor child kept looking forward to his birthday, but end up sick. May God bless him!
After school, I finished my work at 1830. Nearly didn't have the time to eat. We were rushing to eat. Zhang lao shi was sick and I have to do everything by myself. I used the trolley and push all the 27 mattresses! Thank God I managed it! I always will forget one thing when I'm too busy. I forgot to write down something in the logbook! Lord please always remind me of things that I will forget. Let me not be so forgetful. I think I would need to be in centre early so to prepare my things. Oh yah! While I'm typing, I suddenly remembered that I need to do research on "Reduce, reuse and recycle". Have to get lots of information so that when I teach the children, I will be able to give them examples and to answer their questions.
I think I better get the information and sleep early. These few days I have not been sleeping well. Early in the morning before 0700, I was woken up by the quarrels by my mum and sis. Just too tired so I stayed in bed until my alarm clock ring. So nights!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment