Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Lord please be my checklist
LORD!!!!!! I'm speechless. Everything coming all at the same time. There is so much to do in so little time. Now I have to note down every single detail of what I'm supposed to do. If not I will sure to forget something. There is so many things coming in may. Parent-teacher conference(PTC), parent function, classroom management classes, photography session, service learning classes(continuation) and many more which are yet to come. IN ONLY MAY! And I just remember that I forgot to type out the dinosaur rhyme in A3 size paper! PTC and parent function are important things, imagine you have 27 children including 6 special needs children!! 27 children is already a handful in addition they are a bunch of K2 children! 2 classes in one week. Classroom management still got examination! Imagine the stress! Photography session doesn't just stop there. We have to collate who wants the photo, how many sets, what kind (4R, 5R and 8R with frame), count money. After all that still need to check photos, sort out and make sure it is given out. It is not an easy job to do. Lord, please be my checklist so that I won't miss out on anything. Thanks!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment