Wednesday, April 27, 2011

God loves the little children

I was so tired when I woke up this morning. I put my alarm to snooze. Dozed off for about 2 minutes and the alarm goes again. Yesterday's home visit end quite late and couldn't finish my work so that to sleep early. Early in the morning I reached at 0815 to do work. Actual work time is 0900. I'm too hardworking already. HAHA!

The children were so disappointed that it drizzled when they were about to play the playground. The sun was bright and hot but suddenly the rain came. I quickly told Zhou lao shi and asked the children to get into shelter. They were all standing there looking at the sky. Some started to sing, "Rain rain go away, come again another day. Little children wants to play." One of the girl still say let's sing again so that the rain will go away. Who knows the rain really stopped when we reached centre.

Li Wee said my voice is getting louder and louder in the classroom. I said if I don't shout at them they won't listen to me. They will definitely treat me as invincible. She also agree with me. This bunch of K2s, you can't be gentle with them. Once you are gentle with them, they won't listen to you. But if you talk nicely to them, try to reason with them will help too. But sometime you reason with some of them, they will not care about it.

Anyway I got to go and sleep now. Tomorrow I still have another 2 more home visit. During their nap time I still have service learning class. Nights and God bless!:)

No comments: