I'm extremely happy! God answered my prayers. I fast and pray for my dear friends and family. I want them to be save. I'm going to continue to fast and pray till that day. 2 friends comfirm going for the TGIF party and one friend comfirm coming for service. Hallelujah praise the LORD! I'm really very happy and I hope that the party will touch them deeply with God's love. I pray that those attending the party will also be able to attend service on the following sunday! Amen and amen!
A quick update: This whole week my manager didn't come in due to some family issues and her training. I gathered the children and I have a few practice. It was becoming easier and easier. I believe it's a good experience for me.
I found out that my children likes to call me "mummy" and they like to hug me a lot. They always call me just to say "I like you". Then I will say I love you too. Even other classes children. It make my love for the children grow deeper. They are just so lovable beyond what you can imagine. But sometime you really am very angry with them, because you want them to be well-behave and yet they are giving you trouble. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment