Past 2 days can't use laptop, quite frustrated. My mother changed the internet from moderm to a wireless type. Rose used it in the afternoon but it's still ok, but when I was using it in the evening it can't be use. Today asked mummy to call the person and thank God the person can come in today and help us.
Zhang lao shi was on MC and couldn't come in. It was quite tiring today and I was rushing over so many things. I want to rest! Really looking forward for Good Friday so that I can rest. At least 3 days without thinking about work. Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
I have feeling weird. I don't know what happened to me and don't know why I'm feeling that way but don't know what I'm feeling. It's just so frustrated. Don't know is it the workload or other things. Lord Lord, please help me! Give me peace and comfort. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment