I uploaded a few photos 1st..
tml will b uploading e rest..



Ahrx..!!
I got into e nursing course in nyp..
I didn't choose for that course..
everybody thgt I chose that course..
quite sad abt it..
but I have no choice..
Ms Sim said if u wanna appeal it's not v easy to appeal for e course u wan..
[haix]
at 1st thgt can get into food sci in either nyp or tp..
now all my dreams r gone..
but I heard from many ppl said that nyp's nursing is quite good..
n Ms Sim said during recession nurse dun have to worry abt retrench..
bcos nurse r always on a high demand..
but I was wondering y so many ppl doesn't wanna get into that course..
anyway this may b from God..
God want mi to help His ppl..
I will serve Him by saving ppl..
[hahax]
ytd went to Chingay with precious..
we had a lot of fun time dere even thgh is only e 2 of us..
so fun..
we should spent more time tgt b4 sch opens..
but precious is working have to wait until mar..
I'm willing to wait..
[hahax]
Today's sermon was entitled The blood of healing..
*Isaiah 53:4-6
*Matthew 8:16-17
*Revelation 12:11
1]God wants to HEAL YOU - ACT in belief
*John 10:10
*Exodus 15:26
*Luke 4:18-19
-Obstacles to healing:
a]SIN
*James 5:15-16
b]Spiritual warfare
*Mark 9:21-24
*Matthew 4:23
2]God wants you TO HEAL - Assist in COMPASSION!!
*Mark 16:15-18
-We r also e healer..!!
3]God wants to bring ULTIMATE HEALING - Achieve your destiny
*Isaiah 53:5
*Hebrews 9:29
No comments:
Post a Comment