Monday, February 2, 2009

A dog in my hse..!!



c this chihuahua..
she is so cute right..??
her name is called Taffy..
but ohhx my goodness gracious mi..
a dog in my hse..??
I have to live a ti xin diao dan derx life..
pls I'm so scared of dogs n my family still bought it..
I'm only dare to take photos of e dog when she is in e cage..
[hahax]
but she is quite obedient..
when we asked her not to do sth she wil really stop doing..
n when she noes she can't go into a room she will quietly sit outside n wait..
[hahax]
so cute..
n also whenever she is out I will b in my room hiding..
today kena scared by her a lot of times..
I think my shit will b green..
[hahax]
this morning when she is in her cage I play with her too many times alr..
den when she is out n she saw mi she came running to mi..
I was like shouting n running..
[hahax]
in e end I make it to my room safely..
I hope I can spent more time outside..
but starting from this week onward I'm gg to study for my eng..
I'm taking private 'o'..
it's so ex 200 plus..
den my mother told mi to study seriously..
I dunno y only one course it cost so much..

LoVe,
PrinCess FloRence

No comments: