Thursday, February 19, 2009

NIGHTMARES!!

Ohhx my..what is happening to mi..??
having awful nightmares..
it's all so scary..
this few days kept having those weird n scary nightmares..
I rmb one nightmare I dreamt that I was up for a body check up..
cos nursing need to check whether r u suitable to study this course..
den I walked into e room n sit down..
I immediately noe he is gonna give mi injection..
den when e needle injects into my hand it was damn painful..
n e pain make my whole body feel like dying..
it's real pain..
nearly cnt breathe in my dream..
den when I woke up I couldn't slp..
after this 1st nightmare..I kept having lots of diff nightmares abt my sec sch..
dunno y suddenly will have all this weird nightmares..
hmm ok..
this sat having class gathering..
quite exciting..
ok gtg..
God Bless u'll..!!
muackx..!!

LoVe,
PrinCess FloRence

No comments: