Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Screaming everyday

Wow..
today I bought a swimming costume..
quite ex..
I like it..
[hahax]
this few days kept screaming like mad at home..
cos of e dog..
i dunno y i scream for..
she is not scary n she is so cute..
but I am still scared of her..
ytd tried to release her from e cage den I run away but who noes she run after mi..
i'm so stupid..
[hahax]
den today serve her dinner..
luckily she noe is dinner time den she wait for mi at a corner..
if not I think I will start screaming like mad..
btw I have alr booked e BBQ pit at pasir ris park..
at area 2 pit no 32..
so sry that e venue has changed..
5a2 ppl pls cfm wif mi latest by this week..
cos we have to start collecting money..
thx..

♥ LoVe, ♥
♥ PrinCess FloRence♥

No comments: