*Revelation 3:21
"To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."
*Revelation 12:11
*John 3:17
*Roman 8:30
-God came to love n bless us, He did not come to shame us..
-PUT ON E CROWN-
-How to put on e crown..??
1]Destined to Reflect God - Character
*Romans 8:29
*2 Corinthians 3:18
*Galatians 5:22-23
*Proverbs 10:25
* " :29
2]Destined to Reign woth God - Control
*Ephesians 2:6
* " 1:18-23
"I pray also that the eyes of you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way."
*Revelation 5:9-10
3]Destined to Revel [drunk] in His Glory - Celebration
*Psalm 149:6-9
Today e baby Aber came to our hse..
my mother took care of him for one whole day..
he is so cute so cute..
I tried to carry him n also put home down..
he is so small n fragile den I'm a bit worried that I will drop him..
[hahax]
he is damn cute..
I love babies n children so much but I cnt get to choose early childhood..
a bit sad but who noes ytd when I went to e party which Hunny invited us to go..
dere is a big sis called Zi Jing told mi that when we have attachment we r allowed to choose any hospital we wanna go to..
den she told mi to choose KK hospital..
cos that hospital r mainly for babies childrens n mothers..
[hahax]
den it makes mi feel beta den I can study nursing with passion..
everybody is telling mi that if u have e passion den it will b ok alr..
[hahax]
btw today's sermon was perfect..
e speaker was Apostle Lawrence Khong..
his magic show last week at e Chingay parade was perfect too..
thx God..
♥ LoVe, ♥
♥ PrinCess FloRence♥
No comments:
Post a Comment