Saturday, February 7, 2009

When for some kind of activity

Today met Hunny at hougang mall at 6 pm..
at 1st dun feel like gg bcos Hunny said is all youth..
den I thgt is really all youth n no adult..
who noes we reached dere still got ah gong n aunties all that..
[hahax]XD
we ate awhile den played games wif dem..
it was quite stress playing wif ppl u dunno n also that place was so cold until I kept shivering..
at 1st was quite scared n shy but after bell came I think i'm ok alr..
den play some games n took some photos..
[hahax]XD
enjoyed myself but a bit awkward dere..
got a game Hunny n I kena forfeit den v ps..
have to somehow shake our butt n ENTERTAIN dem..
[hahax]XD
when we abt to go off that time Hunny's father came to fetch us..
den I reached home at 10.25 pm..
:D

LoVe,
PrinCess FloRence

No comments: