Thursday, February 12, 2009

Psalm 23



Psalm 23 was given to mi by my mother..
that time when I got back my 'o' level results I was so devastated..
cos with 23 points I couldn't get to choose my desire course which is e early childhood n psychology studies..
den I have no choice so I chose food sci from both NYP n TP..
[hahax]
but in e end I didn't get in to any of my 12 choices..
I got in to nusring..
that time I dunno what to do..
bcos I have never thought of going to that course..
n also this course need to learn injection n how to wipe e patient's bottom..
it's like what e..
but many ppl told mi it's a good thing..
bcos u r helping ppl n saving them..
Ms Sim also said that nurses dun nd to b afraid of retrenchment..
I 4got y..
[hahax]
den my mother told mi that 23 is good enough bcos no matter what happened God is with mi..
I will find comfort in Him when I'm stuck with sth..
I think God is trying to talk to mi through this verse..

Psalm 23:
"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil, for you are with me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

LoVe,
PrinCess FloRence

No comments: