
Jenny, Shi Ting, Kenny, Xiu Mei, mi n hunny

we took this pic in e lift
[hahax]
Took this photo at e staircase
hmm..dunno how to describe this pic..
[hahax]
e bdae gal n her mother is so fortunate
Kenny n Xiu Mei
Xiu Mei n I
Hunny, mi, Xiu Mei
Shi Ting n Jenny
Siew Ting n her mother
Shi Ting n I
Shi Ting n Xiu Mei
Xiu Mei, Jenny n I
eating pizza on e floor..
like malay ppl..
[hahax]
Cake bought by Kenny n Jenny
Cake bought by Siew Ting's mother
Siew Ting is so xin fu she got 2 cakes
e models for e day
noe who n who..??
Smile :)
Shi Ting kena pushed by Xiu Mei
Xiu Mei is not in e photo
Shi Ting is not in e photo
Happy 18th bdae, Siew Ting.. !!
Today met hunny on bus 51 at around 4plus..
we reached dere early..
at 1st we thgt we were late..
but in e end we r too early..
den after hunny n I slowly walked to e eunos mrt..
around 5 pm Xiu Mei Jenny n Jenny reached..
bought some sushi n Siew Ting reached alr..
den walked to her hse to meet Shi Ting..
we celebrated Siew Ting's bdae at her hse..
her mother cook n also order pizza..
after that we still ate e agar agar..
I think also Siew Ting's mother bought..
n we r so full den we watched tv relax awhile den b4 we go home we took some photos..
quite fun n I enjoyed my day wif dem..
No comments:
Post a Comment